Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interested in making a little extra pocket change?

If you like writing, or maybe even if you don't like it but you are comfortable with writing, I would like to invite you to check out Factoidz.

In the interest of fairness I need to mention that this is my referral link. If you click it and sign up to write for Factoidz through my link, and if you stay long enough to be promoted to staff writer, I would get a bonus of - like - $10. But don't worry - that in no way comes out of your pay.

I write for several websites, some that pay for referrals and some that don't, and this is the first one I have passed along a referral link for. That is because I think Factoidz can benefit others more quickly than some of the others. They pay a quality bonus, and it's actually fair, plus residuals. So you get something when the article is published, and some more each month based on the number of page views. (Well, they only pay once a month, but are reliable in paying - so writers don't get stiffed.)